The APTA Student Membership is designed for students currently enrolled in an APP course of study at an APTA Approved Training Program, shares interest in Polarity Therapy and supports the purposes of APTA.
Benefits of Membership
- A key resource that maintains professional values and standards
- Opportunities for continuing education and professional development
- Membership discounts for APTA sponsored events and classes
- Leadership and Community experience
- Support for challenging ethical issues
- Promotion of Polarity Therapy
- Legislative Advocacy for the profession of Polarity Therapy
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Networking with like minded people
- Volunteer opportunities
- Monthly Newsletters
- Access to various articles about Dr. Randolph Stone and Polarity Therapy
The APTA Standards for Education, Ninth Edition
The APTA Standards for Education is the definitive statement of the scope and content of Polarity Therapy. It clearly describes the competencies expected of practitioners, including hours of training required in each skill area. Knowledge of the Standards for Education is the foundation of Polarity study, practice, registration and certification.
APTA Student Membership Dues: Free for one year.*
Establishing APTA Membership
Eligibility for Application
Applicants for Student Membership must meet the following criteria:
- Be 18 years of age.
- Be enrolled in an APTA Approved Training Program which fulfills training curriculum requirements for Associate in Polarity Principles as described in the APTA Standards for Education. Verification of enrollment will be made with the Approved Training Manager (ATM) to confirm your student status.
The Application Process
- Complete the form below.
- Upload a copy of a document showing proof of age such as a driver’s license.
APTA may request additional information to complete the application process.
After materials are received, applications may take up to 7 business days to complete the registration process. Upon approval, you will receive a New Member Welcome Packet and your registration will be entered into the APTA database.
Maintaining APTA Membership
Student memberships are valid for one year at which time the requirements to become an APP should be completed. Once the Associate in Polarity Principles training is complete, application can be made for APP status. *(If APP student status continues beyond one year, the renewal dues will be $50)
APTA membership is valid for one year. A renewal notification will be sent by email one month prior to the renewal date. Membership is on a “rolling admissions” basis, a member who joins September 1 will have membership through Aug 31.