The Application Process
Eligibility for Registered Polarity Educator
Applicants for Registered Polarity Educator must meet the following criteria:
- Be an APTA member in good standing
- Be a BCPP
- Complete an RPE Apprenticeship Program
- Complete and submit the RPE Application with supporting materials
Registered Polarity Educator Application Requirements
1. Meet the eligibility criteria as defined above
2. Fully complete the application form
3. Pay the one-time $50 application fee
4. Sign the Agreement to uphold the APTA Code of Ethics
5. Be a current APTA member
6. Request three letters of recommendation attesting to your character and professional skills, written and sent by:
a. Your ATM Mentor
b. A BCPP or RPE colleague
c. A Student you have taught
7. Attach a current resume or statement of experience
8. Have CPR certification (recommended)
The APTA Standards for Education, Current Edition
The APTA Standards for Education is the definitive statement of the scope and content of Polarity Therapy. It clearly describes the competencies expected of students, including hours of training required in each skill area. Knowledge of the Standards for Education is the foundation of Polarity Therapy study, practice, and teaching.
Professional Liability Insurance
Professional Liability Insurance is available for APTA members. You may have coverage for your practice, but a school may require additional coverage. Discuss insurance requirements with the ATM. If you would like to purchase insurance for your practice or have questions, please contact the APTA Office.
Establish and Maintain APTA Membership
In order to use the APTA title of Registered Polarity Educator (RPE), you must be a current member of APTA. If you are not a current member, contact the APTA office.
APTA may request additional information to complete the application process. After materials are received at the APTA office, applications may take up to 30 days to complete the approval process. Upon approval, you will receive your certificate, and your registration will be entered into the APTA database.
If you have any questions, please call or email the Director of Education, Nancy Lehto
(336) 574-1121 or email@example.com