Open your eyes to a new way of looking at the human body and health.
Gain tools for healing yourself and supporting others in their healing process.
- Basic Orthodox and Energetic Anatomy
- Intro to Ethics and Law
- Basic Communication Techniques
- Basic Energetic Nutrition & Exercises
- Protocols for balancing each of the five elements and associated chakras
- The General Balancing Session
- Introduction to Polarity Theory
- Associate Polarity Practitioner (APP) Designation
$ 520additional hours
- Ethics, Law, and Business
- Advanced Energetic Nutrition, Exercise & Communication
- Sacred Geometries
- Autonomic Nervous System
- Structural Evaluation and Balance
- Advanced Energetic Touch
- Advanced Polarity Theory
- Detailed Energetic & Orthodox Anatomy
- Registered Polarity Practitioner (RPP) Designation
$ 800total hours
- Discussion of Cases with Supervisor and Peer Groups
- Gain experience with Differentiation and Boundary-Setting
- Self-Regulation and Self-Assessment in the Clinical Environment
- Managing a Client’s Therapeutic Process over a Series of Sessions
- Developing Intake and Session Notes
- Review of APTA Standards for Practice (Exam Preparation)
- Clinical Application of Concepts Learned in APP & RPP Training
- Sit for an board exam to earn the Board Certification Polarity Practitioner (BCPP) certification.
The APP designation represents a beginner’s understanding of polarity therapy, but does not qualify an individual to practice polarity therapy professionally. It is intended as a foundation for further studies. We also welcome practitioners in other healthcare fields or clients of polarity therapy to study at the beginner level to gain a valuable introduction to energy dynamics.
For those ready for additional training, the RPP designation represents an advanced understanding of polarity techniques but is not intended for independent polarity practice. Rather, it can be used as an adjunct to other licensed healthcare professions, or for personal use only.
If you are interested in independent, professional polarity practice, APTA strongly recommends and solely endorses the BCPP level of training and certification. To learn more about the certification process, click here.
Becoming a Polarity Educator
Do you love education and want to take your practice to the next level by training other practitioners? The Registered Polarity Educator (RPE) designation is for those who are called to become leaders in the field of Polarity Therapy. They share their wisdom, experience, and skills with their students and become recognized spokespersons. They carry the practice forward to a new generation of therapists. For more information on this designation and its requirements, please contact Shelley Drasal, our Director of Education via email by clicking here.
Embark on Your Journey Today
From the outset of your educational journey, our member schools provide you with the tools and resources you need to grow in the practice of polarity therapy. The instructors are seasoned practitioners and desire to see you succeed at every step along the way.
Whether you are new to polarity therapy or are preparing for board certification, we can connect you with the right teachers near you that will help you as you seek to help others. See below for details of the educational offerings at each level. For more information on board certification, click here. To find a school near you, use the button below.