The APTA BCPP Membership is designed for individuals who are a Board Certified Polarity Practitioner (BCPP), shares interest in Polarity Therapy and supports the purposes of APTA.
Benefits of Membership
- A key resource that maintains professional values and standards
- Opportunities for continuing education and professional development
- Membership discounts for APTA sponsored events and classes
- Leadership and Community experience
- Support for challenging ethical issues
- Promotion of Polarity Therapy
- Resources for Building Your Own Practice
- Legislative Advocacy for the profession of Polarity Therapy
- Voting Rights
- Networking with like minded people
- Volunteer opportunities
- Monthly Newsletters
- Access to various articles about Dr. Randolph Stone and Polarity Therapy
The APTA Standards for Education, Ninth Edition
The APTA Standards for Education is the definitive statement of the scope and content of Polarity Therapy. It clearly describes the competencies expected of practitioners, including hours of training required in each skill area. Knowledge of the Standards for Education is the foundation of Polarity study, practice, registration and certification.
APTA BCPP Annual Membership Dues: $185
Establishing APTA Membership
Eligibility for Application
Applicants for BCPP Membership must meet the following criteria:
- Be 18 years of age.
- Be a Board Certified Polarity Practitioner (BCPP).
The Application Process
- Complete the form below.
- Upload a copy of a document showing proof of age such as a driver’s license.
- Upload a Letter of Reference from a fellow BCPP.
- Pay the required annual dues.
APTA may request additional information to complete the application process.
After materials are received, applications may take up to 7 business days to complete the registration process. Upon approval, you will receive a BCPP Membership Certificate and your registration will be entered into the APTA database.
Maintaining APTA Membership
APTA membership is valid for one year. A renewal notification will be sent by email one month prior to the renewal date. Membership is on a “rolling admissions” basis, a member who joins September 1 will have membership through Aug 31.