The APTA APP Membership is designed for individuals who have completed an APP course of study at an APTA Approved Training Program, shares interest in Polarity Therapy and supports the purposes of APTA.
Benefits of Membership
- The right to use the acronym APP after your name
- A key resource that maintains professional values and standards
- Opportunities for continuing education and professional development
- Membership discounts for APTA sponsored events and classes
- Leadership and Community experience
- Support for challenging ethical issues
- Promotion of Polarity Therapy
- Legislative Advocacy for the profession of Polarity Therapy
- Voting Rights
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Networking with like minded people
- Volunteer opportunities
- Monthly Newsletters
- Access to various articles about Dr. Randolph Stone and Polarity Therapy
The APTA Standards for Education, Ninth Edition
The APTA Standards for Education is the definitive statement of the scope and content of Polarity Therapy. It clearly describes the competencies expected of practitioners, including hours of training required in each skill area. Knowledge of the Standards for Education is the foundation of Polarity study, practice, registration and certification.
APTA APP Annual Membership Dues: $125
Establishing APTA Membership
Eligibility for Application
Applicants for APP Membership must meet the following criteria:
- Be 18 years of age.
- Have completed an APTA Approved Training Program which fulfills training curriculum requirements for Associate in Polarity Principles as described in the APTA Standards for Education.
- Hold a credential or license in a recognized integrative therapy or healthcare profession (unless enrolled in a Registered in Polarity Principles (RPP) training program)
The Application Process
- Complete the form below.
- Upload a copy of a document showing proof of age such as a driver’s license.
- Upload a Letter of Reference from your primary Registered Polarity Educator (RPE) or Approved Training Manager (ATM).
- Upload a copy of your Associate in Polarity Principles training transcript.
- Pay the required annual dues.
APTA may request additional information to complete the application process.
After materials are received, applications may take up to 7 business days to complete the registration process. Upon approval, you will receive an APP Membership Certificate and your registration will be entered into the APTA database.
Maintaining APTA Membership
To maintain the right to use the acronym APP after your name, APTA membership must be maintained continuously. It is a violation of the APTA Code of Professional Ethics to advertise or represent oneself as an APP when membership is not current.
APTA membership is valid for one year. A renewal notification will be sent by email one month prior to the renewal date. Membership is on a “rolling admissions” basis, a member who joins September 1 will have membership through Aug 31.