The Board of Directors is in the process of strategic planning for the organization to define priorities for the near and distant future, as well as an action plan to accomplish our goals.
We will release the initial plan and hold a Town Hall Conference call this fall to gain your input and feedback.
Upcoming priorities include:
- a healing ritual for our organization as a whole, to clear negativity from APTA’s past and move forward with a sense of unity.
- a membership drive to open APTA up and welcome members back.
- revising our code of professional conduct to encourage greater mutual respect in our work together.
- inviting more participation by APTA members via committees, town hall meetings, an interactive website, and regional gatherings.
- reviving our newsletter.
- moving forward with our accreditation application via the CGC.
- a PR / social media / marketing campaign to increase the visibility of Polarity and our members.
- continuing to lobby to protect our right to practice.
- increased fundraising and research opportunities.
- increasing member benefits and continuing education.
- Planning our next conference.